We work with warmth and passion
Team & Jobs
Our privately-run company employs 50 people annually and traditionally trains apprentices in the professions of “Chef”, “Waiter” and “Hotel hospitality assistant” (m/f).
We always work with joy and consistency to satisfy the requests of our guests and to make the stay in our 4-star hotel as comfortable as possible. We motivate us and encourage us to perform our tasks and our work in the best possible way. We openly accept constructive criticism, because we always want to evolve and improve ourselves.
We dedicate ourselves to the tradition of this establishment and at the same time we are happy to embrace the trends and new ideas of the hotel industry.
- Salary according to the collective labour agreement, or based on experience and capacity
- Good and safe workplace in a well-established company
- Regulated working hours and holiday planning
- Working hours clearly documented by digital clock
- Possibility of career development and internal career
- Internal and external training
- Mentoring system for apprentices
- Lively team spirit during joint sporting events, excursions and team building
- Awards and incentives such as “Employee of the month”, based on agreements on objectives, etc.
- Family and collegial atmosphere within teams
- Encouragement to express ideas and make suggestions
- Quick decisions thanks to private management
- Benefits for employees, such as birthday or Christmas gifts
- Proactive leadership of employees: annual employee assessments
Company suitable for families
We are a family-friendly company, because it is important for us that both family and work are compatible with each other. Proof of this is the positive evaluation issued by the inspection visit, “work and family”.